An Attorney Who Means Business
Kori M. Bazanos
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Kori M. Bazanos graduated from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, in 1995. She received her B.A. in Economics from Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio in 1982, and a certificate in French from the Cours de Civilisation Francaise de la Sorbonne, Paris, France in 1985. Ms. Bazanos completed Mediation Skills Training at the School of Professional Studies Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois in 2008.
Ms. Bazanos was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 1995, and the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois in 1996. She is admitted to the Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She has considerable experience in the areas of commercial litigation, construction law, mechanics liens, creditors' rights and the representation of creditors' interests in bankruptcy.
Ms. Bazanos is a member of the Chicago Bar Association (Member: Real Estate, Mechanics Liens, and Civil Practice, Committees), Illinois State Bar Association, American Bar Association (Member: Forum Committee on the Construction Industry) and Commercial Law League of America.
Volunteerism is important to Ms. Bazanos and she has donated her time to a variety of organizations, including most recently, AFS, a high school student exchange program, and Literacy Chicago.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio
- B.A. Economics - 1982
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Present
Fraternities or Sororities
- Alpha Xi Delta
- American Bar Association, Member of the Forum on the Construction Industry, Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, Present
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Illinois, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1996